Seedlings – individual programme – (8 weeks)
Individual Anxiety sessions (8 weeks) Mental Health in Schools Team
Transition programme (6 weeks)
Family Support (12 weeks)
EHAT (time limited - up to 36 weeks)
KS2 Worry Journal
- Seedlings – individual programme – (8 weeks) We are often asked about this. We are under the CCG (Clinical Commission Group).
- This gives us one place - we do have a waiting list and you can ask you GP for more support.
- Individual Anxiety sessions (8 weeks) Mental Health in Schools Team - this is for low level anxiety. Children with ASC or other additional needs are covered in this programme but can be signposted for support through CAMHS.
- Transition programme (6 weeks) Support for individuals with additional needs
- Family Support (12 weeks) This is through the Early Help Assessment Tool
- EHAT (time limited - up to 36 weeks) Professionals from School, Health, Family Support and Social support including housing work together to provide support for the child but also the whole family.
- Breakfast Club - Settling in for the day for those children who need it
- KS2 Worry Journal - after weekly sessions, the child has a daily journaling time to address worries and find solutions