Anyone who develops symptoms of COVID-19, or whose household member develops symptoms, should immediately self-isolate. They should not attend school and should follow the steps below:
- Please contact the school of your child's absence by phoning school.
- Stay at home: The person with symptoms should isolate for 10 days starting from the first day of their symptoms and the rest of the household for 10 days.
- You should arrange for your child should get tested via NHS UK or by contacting NHS 119 by telephone.
- If there is a delay in the laboratory diagnosis:
- Your child should stay at home for 10 days.
- Siblings from the same household who attend school should stay at home for 10 days.
- Any other household contacts should self isolate for 10 days.